Father’s Day is right around the corner (June 17th, incase you forgot), and like usual, I always wait till the last minute to buy gifts. Men are also hard to buy for, it’s always “I don’t need anything” or “just get me a gift card honey”. Thanks guys for making this easy on us, NOT! I put together some gift ideas for dad, hopefully this helps take the guess work out of gift giving.
1. For the scotch lover, these ice molds are such a great gift that he’ll use over and over again. They can really be used for any alcohol that can be enjoyed on the rocks.
2. For the grill master, this Man Crate is the perfect gift for a dad who loves to grill (includes brass knuckles for tenderizing meat). I love that these crates are made just for men, really makes it easy selecting the perfect gift! Be sure check out all their categories, you’ll be sure to find something for Father’s Day.
3. For the music lover, a pair of tickets to his favorite band will be sure to put a smile on his face. Bonus, you get to make this a date night for the two of you! Score!
5. For the Metro Man, Birchbox is such a great gift for a guy who love to take care of himself. They offer a 3 month subscription which can be gifted to someone. This will let dad sample mini products before buying the full size!
6. For the fitness lover, this smart watch will help him keep track of his workouts and set daily fitness goals. (It also tracks steps, calories, and your heart rate). It also makes fitness fun, we like to compete with each other on who can get to their step goal first.
Happy Father’s Day to all the amazing dads out there! Hope you enjoyed my Father’s Day gift guide!
All my love,